A library membership at The Corning Museum of Glass provides libraries and their patrons the opportunity to engage, be educated and inspired by the world of glass. For an annual fee of $300, library members and their patrons enjoy the benefits listed below. By supporting the Museum through membership, your library assists us in offering high quality programs and activities to the community and glass lovers worldwide.
Please fill out the contact form to get started with your library membership.
As a member of the Museum, your library will receive:
- Four passes your library members can “check out” and use to experience the benefits of Museum membership during their visit
- Subscription to the Members' magazine, Gather. Twice each year, The Corning Museum of Glass will send a glossy magazine filled with Museum news, as well as feature articles about glass-related topics, artist profiles, object descriptions, and more
- Complimentary copies of the Museum’s annual journals. We’ll send you a copy of our annual Notable Acquisitions and New Glass Review publications in the spring. Both full-color publications will give library patrons the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of glass as a medium
- Complimentary general membership at The Corning Museum of Glass for the library’s Director
- Library listing in the Museum’s Annual Report
When one of your patrons visits using your library’s pass, they will receive:
- Complimentary Museum admission when they show your library’s pass
- Access to the express members-only line at the Museum’s admissions desk
- In addition to complimentary admission, your library patrons can check in faster!
- The opportunity for each library patron to buy their own membership at the Museum at a 10% discount