Association membership at The Corning Museum of Glass is an opportunity to provide non-profit organizations and their members with an experience that is engaging, educational, and inspiring. Association members enjoy a variety of unique benefits, including free admission to the world's best glass museum. By supporting the Museum through membership, your organization will help us offer high-quality programs and activities to the community and glass lovers worldwide.
For more information about Association membership options please fill out the contact form.
- Annually renewable membership card for each Member in current standing
- Free admission to the Museum
- Guided tour of the galleries and special exhibitions for a group of 25 once a year
- Use of Museum meeting rooms and galleries (the latter in the evening only) at a minimum discount of 25 percent, and assistance from the Operations and Membership staff in planning events
- Subscription to the twice yearly Members' magazine, The Gather
- Association listing in the Annual Report
- 15% discount on regular priced items in the Museum Shops
- 15% discount in the Museum Café
- Two invitations to an annual dinner with the Executive Director and Trustees